Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Protecting Glove box area from passenger scrapes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else have the problem of the dash/glovebox material used in the Model 3 being extremely prone to scrapes that can't be rubbed away? You breathe on it and it seems to leave a permanent mark.

What are you folks using, if anything, to protect the area or perhaps remove these marks after the fact?

Does anyone else have the problem of the dash/glovebox material used in the Model 3 being extremely prone to scrapes that can't be rubbed away? You breathe on it and it seems to leave a permanent mark.

What are you folks using, if anything, to protect the area or perhaps remove these marks after the fact?

Model 3 / Y GloveBox PPF - Pro Protection Line Clear Vinyl | Tesla Model 3/Y Accessories | TESBROS

Saw this online, I don't really like the finish though. I'm not using anything currently, kinda waiting for a CF overlay for the glovebox. I know the electronic speed design has one for $200+, but it is not full coverage and is cut quite janky especially for something that expensive.