Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PSA: norcal - powerwall PTO triggered switch to EBCE (CCA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
as it turns out my kid’s apartment is on ebce and the pge distribution charges are itemized on that bill: distribution, pcia, taxes, generation credit. so that’s what’s going on, the paired storage begets the b&w bill and the b&w bill begets the lack of itemization on the blue bill.
Exactly and since your also now with a CCA that changes the reporting as well. In addition to the PCIA component you will also see the NBCs split between PG&E and your CCA. The total is still the same, but that may cause some confusion.

i’m still on NEM1 so thankfully no NBCs. unless there’s another rude surprise waiting for me. i hope not - the PTO paperwork for the powerwalls was specifically for NEM1. on the other hand we all know the CPUC is preparing to throw us under the bus with NEM3.

i’m still on NEM1 so thankfully no NBCs. unless there’s another rude surprise waiting for me. i hope not - the PTO paperwork for the powerwalls was specifically for NEM1. on the other hand we all know the CPUC is preparing to throw us under the bus with NEM3.
Tep. I stayed on NEM2 when they switched my system on last year. And it stayed the same when we changed to EBCE.