Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PUP with 20" TSportline TST wheels 265/40 square

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Changed the Überturbines to 20's for some range and more compliance. I didn't like how stretched the stock tires are for the wheels so went with 265/40's all around...love the look and it feels great to drive. TSportline always makes great wheels, we had them on our X so got the same flow forged TST's for the Y. 19's and 18's will get even more range and a cushier ride but these were a good compromise for looks and feel - this is the stock PUP ride height, I'll be lowering with the Unplugged Performance springs once they are out :)

DSC02046.jpg
DSC02040.jpg
DSC02038.jpg
DSC02037-Pano.jpg
DSC02069.jpg
DSC02056.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02037-Pano.jpg
    DSC02037-Pano.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 89
Changed the Überturbines to 20's for some range and more compliance. I didn't like how stretched the stock tires are for the wheels so went with 265/40's all around...love the look and it feels great to drive. TSportline always makes great wheels, we had them on our X so got the same flow forged TST's for the Y. 19's and 18's will get even more range and a cushier ride but these were a good compromise for looks and feel - this is the stock PUP ride height, I'll be lowering with the Unplugged Performance springs once they are out :)

View attachment 545361 View attachment 545362 View attachment 545363 View attachment 545364 View attachment 545365 View attachment 545366
What did this do for your range?

What did this do for your range?
very hard to do an accurate apples to apples since I didn't have many miles stock, but for what it's worth it seems to be about 7-10% around there? I was at 310 with the 21's and now around 285ish for rolling around town. I attribute it to mainly the rolling resistance of moving to all seasons, probably a bit to the weight of the wheels they are lighter

edit: Wh/mile I am referencing