Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchase Agreement ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called the delivery team at my store and asked for one. It was uploaded to my account within 24 hours.
This was after getting a VIN assigned, but was ~2 weeks before my (not yet scheduled) delivery.

If you haven't even ordered yet, I'd suggest waiting until you have a better idea when you'll actually receive the car. I got approval from my credit union relatively early, but then 30+ days passed and they had to re-run my credit (an extra ding to my score).

I called the delivery team at my store and asked for one. It was uploaded to my account within 24 hours.
This was after getting a VIN assigned, but was ~2 weeks before my (not yet scheduled) delivery.

If you haven't even ordered yet, I'd suggest waiting until you have a better idea when you'll actually receive the car. I got approval from my credit union relatively early, but then 30+ days passed and they had to re-run my credit (an extra ding to my score).

That is really helpful to know. Thank you.