Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchase Tesla in Morocc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would assume you can freely purchase a car from any country and transport it, just make sure the driving wheel is on the left side before purchasing. Netherlands etc. central european countries would be a good option in the sense that they don't have much excess taxes and if you buy from a company, you can get vat deduction on export also.

Financing is a whole another matter. You can probably resell the car to a leasing company after it arrives safely into Marocco, like was done by at least one member.

Ask for a quotation from drivelectric
Didier Salettes didier.salettes(at)drivelectric.ma

Richard Raphael Dubos Richard(at) drivelectric.fr

Make sure you follow me on Twitter
@khalilamar and @teslaclubma
Instagram
Fb search for Tesla club Morocco
Thanks

On the PlugShare app we have added all tested fast chargers and type 2 chargers
We'll continue to deploy chargers in hotels, houses and garages

Buying straight from Tesla means go to tesla.com and switch flag / country to ( outside of Europe )

Configure it and save the config. Create a Tesla profile too.

Your Tesla will be sold to you straight from Tilburg NL
Your agent will be mailing you from Tilburg NL

You will have to use your credit card to pay the first 5000 eur, then 20000€ and then the remainder.

You have to arrange with a company that can take the car from the factory, insurance during the feet and deliver to the docks port of Casablanca.
You or the company deals then with the customs etc...
Then registration and certification is taking place at Hay Hassani Casablanca, after the customs.

If all this is a hassle, contact www.drivelectric.ma or www.drivelectric.fr

Thanks

I am the founder of Tesla club Morocco, I can assist too for the advices. I am a Tesla evangelist by passion.