Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchased incoming "stock" with delivery date of 3/26-31

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I purchased incoming "stock" with delivery date of 3/26-31 after canceling the custom order I placed a few days ago.
Is delivery date pretty accurate?
Has anyone's incoming stock(with vin) vehicle gotten delayed?

thanks

Did you have to pay another Order Fee and depending on when you ordered lose any price advantage you may have had? I am considering doing the same as you. Noticed several vehicles "available" that are similar to what I have ordered but it has an EDD of 6-12 weeks.

Did you have to pay another Order Fee and depending on when you ordered lose any price advantage you may have had? I am considering doing the same as you. Noticed several vehicles "available" that are similar to what I have ordered but it has an EDD of 6-12 weeks.

Yes I paid another $250 to order the incoming MYP in Blue. I custom ordered MYP in White but I kept seeing incoming MYPs in Georgia and there is no way to change my order to those since all MYs are gone in like 10 minutes. So I just went ahead and order the incoming. I did contact customer service to get the refund or credit towards the Blue one but they rudely told me "it's non refundable". So I file a complaint to BBB and someone from the dealership called and guess what? He was calling me to tell me that they are NOT going to give me a refund or a credit. Instead of talking to these idiots I am going to do a chargeback once I take the delivery. Their policy is absolutely ridiculous. I can understand if I ordered the vehicle and waited 2 months to get it built then cancel but I switched to incoming in 3 days.

Is it a MYAWD or MYLR?
If it is a MYLR (or MYP) then there may be a good chance the date is correct.
If it is a MYAWD then all bets are off as some of those are pre-production and production got delayed on a lot of early Feb ones. So I wouldn't bet on that.

It's a MYP with factory gate date of 3/9. Does that mean it's already BUILT and just waiting to be shipped?...it better get here by 3/31 man...