Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchasing a 4x 19" Gemini wheel set with SUMMER tires from Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone by chance know the price to order a set of four 19" Model Y Gemini wheels with the stock SUMMER tires directly from Tesla?

A while back I remember they were only priced as individuals... and 4x Gemini+Summer were quite a bit more expensive than 4x Gemini+Winter, as the later were in the system as a bundle. Now that we're 3+ years past launch, I didn't know if that situation had changed?

Why would you overpay for wheels and tires from Tesla? You can buy take offs, or something from tsportline for way less money.

It's the other way around - Tesla packages are actually cheaper than TSportline.

The least expensive 19" wheel+tire package from TSportline is currently $2800 plus shipping.
The Gemini wheel+snow tire package from Tesla is $2500 including shipping. (Installation as well.)

Take-offs aren't really a good option. I live in the small city Midwest, just not a lot of Teslas in general, let alone enough of them to have take-offs available locally. Those that I have found are either curbed, previously repaired, have too many miles (or repairs) on the tires, have the TPMS removed, etc. Getting a new zero-mile set directly would save a lot of hassle. 👍

It's the other way around - Tesla packages are actually cheaper than TSportline.

The least expensive 19" wheel+tire package from TSportline is currently $2800 plus shipping.
The Gemini wheel+snow tire package from Tesla is $2500 including shipping. (Installation as well.)

Take-offs aren't really a good option. I live in the small city Midwest, just not a lot of Teslas in general, let alone enough of them to have take-offs available locally. Those that I have found are either curbed, previously repaired, have too many miles (or repairs) on the tires, have the TPMS removed, etc. Getting a new zero-mile set directly would save a lot of hassle. 👍
How much is just the wheel? I thought I remember pricing wheels from tesla and they were stupid expensive.

have you thought to call your Tesla Service Center ?