Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quality PPf install or need to redo this work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd like others opinion as to the quality of this XPEL PPF install. Apologies about the dirt, but the ceramic coating is still curing.

The bumper is very difficult do do I understand, but I am a bit unhappy about the relief cuts, and the ripples. Some of the PPF is overlapping itself near the splitter, or poorly adhered at the edges. There is a ripple in the front bumper PPF as well, near the headlight. Would it be worth it to redo this work on my follow up appointment?

The hood looks pretty bad around the emblem, though I asked them to remove the emblem. It looks like crap with the emblem partially under the PPF. The areas where they wrapped the PPF around the panels is starting to come free as well, but probably can be trimmed without issue. The installer has agreed to redo this already, but wondering how hard to push over the bumper.

I already had the rear glass replaced due to this same shop damaging the defroster during tinting. They did pay that though, so I feel like they will take care of my issues, but want to make sure its worth

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but did you ever get it redone somewhere else?