Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about connecting with anyone @ Tesla who may assist with purchase?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Began process on app after test drive in April. Was told not to stop at the lease calculator until I received a VIN. Didn’t make much sense, & thought I needed to proceed with application so I get in queue. However, the lease option/price literally changed a few days later, adding 4.8K to total price & limited how much I could put down by 2K. I screenshot the original application & then went into a showroom. The rep. saw the discrepancy & reached out to someone via email & said he’d get back to me within a few days. Since then, I stopped in multiple locations under the guise of doing a test drive just so I could discuss this with someone. No help yet, & it’s a little over two months. Not certain what happened with Tesla. Purchased a Model S in 2018, & very easy experience. Trying to keep frustration at bay, yet my EDD has been pushed to Sept. & the color has even changed on my app. Nevertheless, no one @ Tesla can assist. Any others have similar issues & if so, how’d you remedy it??

Sadly, I don’t think this is the same Tesla that you experienced in 2018. This is now a company motivated by sales and to a great extent, Elon Musk’s greed in my honest opinion.
Well the 2018 Tesla was poorly made and struggled to get sales volume anywhere close to what it’s today. So of course they were more flexible back then. Simple demand and supply.

Go to any Mitsubishi and Nissan showrooms today they will treat you better than most others 😄

Upvote 0