Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question About Financing/Leasing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am scheduled to take delivery of my Model 3 on Saturday and am approved for Tesla financing.

I initially wanted to lease, but the sales person I first talked to said they do not offer more than 10,000 miles a year. Now after looking on their website I see they offer more options.

Do you think its to late for me to switch to leasing?

So I am scheduled to take delivery of my Model 3 on Saturday and am approved for Tesla financing.

I initially wanted to lease, but the sales person I first talked to said they do not offer more than 10,000 miles a year. Now after looking on their website I see they offer more options.

Do you think its to late for me to switch to leasing?

If you haven't taken the car you can do ANYTHING. Worse case you cancel the whole thing and start again. Quite odd that they offer 3 mileage options and only gave you one.

So I traded emails back and forth and let me just say, some of the best customer service I've experienced. Online, a lot of times we see nothing but the bad, but seriously, could not be more thrilled with the quality and promptness of the service I experienced.

It’s not pre-sales CS that most people are complaining about. Most concerns are with post sales.