Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question for April orders only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD changed from 8/13-9/2 to 8/13-9/1 this morning… the upper range moved up one day, not sure if it’s good or not
Me Too. 😩Aug 13 to Aug 31. Looking at the spreadsheet last night was not making me feel much closer. Maybe 3weeks more ugh.....errrr. Feel like I’m grieving. Sometimes I am in denial, then angry, sad, and sometimes I can accept it. Then I start all over again

Upvote 0
Ordered April 24th 2021... Was quoted 8-10 weeks. Currently at week 17, no VIN, estimated delivery date is Aug 24 - Sept 9. I have no faith in their delivery date as it changes every days, sometime by months and has come and gone multiple times. We've called, they are no help.
Welcome to the April order club. Was it a P or LR? What’s your config?

Upvote 0
Lol
No EDD change for me today…
I test drove a MY today for the third time! Thought about keeping it as it was my same specs mins tow or returning it really late, 😂 but I didn’t. Today my soft match slipped another week to August 22nd. Manager had the nerve to tell me “2 more weeks” for the seventh time. I’m trying to prepare myself mentally for a September delivery.

Upvote 0
I test drove a MY today for the third time! Thought about keeping it as it was my same specs mins tow or returning it really late, 😂 but I didn’t. Today my soft match slipped another week to August 22nd. Manager had the nerve to tell me “2 more weeks” for the seventh time. I’m trying to prepare myself mentally for a September delivery.
My soft date is 8/28 so already a September delivery.

Upvote 0