Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question - M3 SR+ Winter wheel resale value?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi folks, just joined this page and looking forward to learning more about what others are doing with their cars. Original owner - '19 Model 3 SR+. I don't drive it much ~23k miles total but really like the car. When I got the car I thought I'd put more miles on it so I got a set of OEM 18" winter wheels and the Pirelli tires from Tesla which only have about 6k miles on them. These are just taking up space in my garage so looking to resell, paid $2,000 for them. Any idea what these might be worth? I will post tread thickness and pics when able. Thanks in advance!

Do post again but select marketplace

My spitball estimate for wheels and tires without shipping, $1200 assuming full tread depth

Beware, a lot of rhe forum members don’t live in areas needing show tires

also, if this is the wrong thread for this, admins feel free to relocate or let me know where to put this, thanks!

All for sale posts go in the marketplace. This isnt quite a for sale post, but there isnt any need to post tire thickness nor put pictures of the wheels in this thread as that would turn it into a for sale thread and I would need to delete it.

If you want to post a for sale thread you can do so here: