Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Questions about EST

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone gone through the EST process in last couple of weeks? I got final invoice yesterday and it was sent to the EST immediately. All other parts of the process are complete (DD mandate, loan agreement etc etc). How long should I be expecting to wait on funds? I have a delivery date of Friday 22nd which is only 8 days away :(. PS I'm doing the business version of the loan

Also not particularly recently but back in August/September it was about 12 days between EST confirming they now had all the info they needed and them telling me they'd sent me the money. Happily, the money arrived the same day they told me it had been sent, which was great. Mine wasn't the business version.

Might be worth giving EST a quick call to get an up to date indication of expected timescale. I always found them pretty helpful on the phone.

Reactions: PilotD99
Also not particularly recently but back in August/September it was about 12 days between EST confirming they now had all the info they needed and them telling me they'd sent me the money. Happily, the money arrived the same day they told me it had been sent, which was great. Mine wasn't the business version.

Might be worth giving EST a quick call to get an up to date indication of expected timescale. I always found them pretty helpful on the phone.

I spoke to them this morning and they said up to 10 working days but the phrase "up to" was giving me false hope

I got a small EST loan through my company. They paid the money to my business bank account about 5 dates after my first final invoice. I did send them the other final invoices (all 5 of them) but it didn't seem to matter. Tesla and EST seem quite well acquainted.