Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quickie question: tyre pressures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wol747

Aug 26, 2017
Tea Gardens
2020 Raven model S, Michelin Pilot Sport tyres 245/45R 19 OEMs - I've been in hospital for 8 months and have forgotten the pressures they should be at - IIRC it is 45psi - correct?
The label on the B pillar has no info - it's fallen off/worn off.

2020 Raven model S, Michelin Pilot Sport tyres 245/45R 19 OEMs - I've been in hospital for 8 months and have forgotten the pressures they should be at - IIRC it is 45psi - correct?
The label on the B pillar has no info - it's fallen off/worn off.
Hope you are doing okay now; back driving is a good sign. I believe 45 is correct, but if you go to the mobile app under Controls and click little "psi" logo in upper right, it should tell you both recommended and latest tire pressures.

Hope you are doing okay now; back driving is a good sign. I believe 45 is correct, but if you go to the mobile app under Controls and click little "psi" logo in upper right, it should tell you both recommended and latest tire pressures.
Thank you for your kind words and the info! yet one more thing I was unaware of and yes, 45psi IS the number.
Yes, 45 is correct.
Thanks.