Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio issues -32.2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone having problems with their stereo freezing? It seems like since my update to 32.2, while streaming, I can’t change to another station. Or I can skip to the next song a few times, then it gets stuck on a song. Then the song will freeze and I can’t even switch to my phone or intune.

Resetting (both buttons on the steering wheel) will take a long time to reconnect and I’ll get normal behavior for a few minutes until I start having the same problems again. Not sure what to do here. Any suggestions?

Reactions: AnarchyEOD
Yes, noticed this... how do you report bugs?

I think I figured it out today from reading other threads. It seems that the favorites were not saved in slacker from the last update. So it won’t let you advance to your next favorite station even though the recent list is still showing them as favorites. When you tap on one of your recent stations, it hangs up the interface. So you have to unsave and then save your favorite stations again.

That worked for me.

• Informative
Reactions: AnarchyEOD
I have encountered a problem with my streamed favorite stations. Occasionally, all of the streamed favorites get deleted. I then must redesignate each one again as a favorite. What's strange is any FM frequencies that were saved as favorites don't get deleted. I have noticed this issue since 28.5 and still with 32.2.

I have encountered a problem with my streamed favorite stations. Occasionally, all of the streamed favorites get deleted. I then must redesignate each one again as a favorite. What's strange is any FM frequencies that were saved as favorites don't get deleted. I have noticed this issue since 28.5 and still with 32.2.

I when from 26.3 to 32.2 so this certainly could have started in between. So I thought I had solved the problem (see my above post), but I had the same problem again this morning and I was able to duplicate it consistently.

1. Using the right scroll button, I request a song using voice recognition "play xxx song by yyy band." It then creates a "yyy" station.
2. I try to move to the next saved favorite station by holding the left scroll button to the right (or left), it does not advance or do anything.
3. From here on, I can't forward to the next song or manually change stations or switch to a new source. Basically, the interface is frozen. Even the song will freeze and I cannot unlock it until a reset the system using both scroll wheels.