Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Increased radio/audio bugs...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm noticing an increase in radio/audio bugs. Songs failing to start (on first start and when moving forward or backward), songs on thumb drive randomly skipping, audio going buggy, pausing in the middle of the song, poor audio, audio panel freezing requiring double nipple reset, and other bugs. Anyone else notice an increase in these? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: beachmiles
Definitely on 2024.2.2.1 on hw3 Y. It’s updating to 2.6 now so we’ll see if that fixes it. Right now Apple Music starts maybe half the time.

The y has gotten two 2024 updates and the X is still on the 2023 update which has been good with music

So I got my model X at the beginning of November and I love it. Its 2023 tax edition. I received a software update a few weeks after I got the car (not sure which version it was) but ever since that time when I put my car in reverse the cameras flicker and the music cuts out. Sometimes both things happen, sometimes it’s just the cameras, sometimes it more the music. I have taken it to the service center twice for this issue. The first time they just disconnected and reconnected the 12v battery. The second time they said it’s a known software issue and to “report bug” well I keep doing that but it’s so frustrating spending $80k on a vehicle that’s buggy. Other than that it’s fine (aside from a few rattles now and then). My FWD work great, interior and exterior are great. My husband thinks if it keeps up I should look into a buy back but I am not even sure thats an option.

Definitely increased radio bugs. It's not resuming any play when I get back into the car. If I pause a song, it crashes and throws the cannot read error. ...and twice today the song would play and I could see the progress bar, but I have no audio, even if I chose different songs. Had to double nipple restart to fix it. Odd.