Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raleigh area: interested in co-buying Chademo adapter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will have a level-3 CHAdeMO installed at our building in Pittsboro, NC near hwy 64 in January / February '14. Hopefully Tesla rolls the adapter out by then!

A handful more will be going in around NC during the year as part of an EV initiative.
Hmm, that makes it more tempting to buy a share of an adapter! Although given that I'd likely be using it on maybe a few days notice desiring to depart Raleigh before dawn, would probably need to arrange for some sort of 24x7 outdoor lockbox to provide painless access for the keeper & the borrower. That and some simple online tracking to know if it was "checked out".

I will have a level-3 CHAdeMO installed at our building in Pittsboro, NC near hwy 64 in January / February '14. Hopefully Tesla rolls the adapter out by then!

A handful more will be going in around NC during the year as part of an EV initiative.

Do you have more details on this "EV initiative"? I'm wondering if it would help fill in areas in the east side of the state like around Asheville.

Traveling to Boone, NC? Its posted on Charge Point that Komoto's in Boone is installing a HPWC charger there.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got off the phone with The owner of Komotos, who is a Tesla owner. He said it should be open by next week.
Come on up and I'll buy lunch. You can top off at my place. I have a 14-50 and, J1772 here in North Wilkesboro