Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rare Model S refresh full set 21 inch arachnid Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling to preferred local buyer in San Francisco Bay Area.

I have a pristine set of 21" arachnid wheel and tires from 2021 model s refresh long range with approx 3.1K gentle miles on them, no curb rash or launches.

I would like to swap with cash payment from buyer and 19 inch tempest wheels or a purchase outright if desired.

They are currently not available for sale on Tesla website and out of stock at 6K.

I am asking to swap with 19 inch tempest Plus cash plus or minus depending on condition.

Or make me serious offer for outright purchase. wheels will be available on January 3rd.
IMG_1668.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpeg
    IMG_1676.jpeg
    658.6 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1673.jpeg
    IMG_1673.jpeg
    573 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1674.jpeg
    IMG_1674.jpeg
    639.4 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_1675.jpeg
    IMG_1675.jpeg
    707.2 KB · Views: 350
New

I have a pristine set of 21" arachnid wheel and tires from 2021 model s refresh long range with approx 3.1K gentle miles on them, no curb rash or launches.

I would like to swap with cash payment from buyer and 19 inch tempest wheels or a purchase outright if desired.

They are currently not available for sale on Tesla website and out of stock at 6K.

I am asking to swap with 19 inch tempest Plus cash plus or minus depending on condition.

Or make me serious offer for outright purchase. wheels will be available on January 3rd.
View attachment 746386
new member please pm. I have a set of pristine refreshed tempest wheels

View attachment 746386
Curious to why you wanted the 19" over these? Any information is helpful.

Jebinc- Do you drive the S as a daily driver? If so, what is your yoke and screen control experience? Would you prefer a wheel and stalks or are very happy? Always love your opinion.
@Dirty Dog being retired, my DD is either the Plaid or MYP. I like the yoke, and put one in the MYP for driving consistency and improved visibility. Being 5’7”, no screen to yoke issues.

There was no deal as Mr Black Knight found the car with tempest wheels. However, I’m still available to swap my refreshed tempest for arachnid plus cash. Only prefer in SoCal area to avoid shipping hassles
Do you have 19 tempest you’d like to swap for 21 arachnid?