Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rattling sound when accelerating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever since Discount Tire replaced my tires in last October, my Tesla model X is having rattling at the front sounds when accelerating. This is more obvious when driving up the slope. I asked Discount Tire, they said it's not their problem. The sound comes from mechanical/suspension. But the sounds came right after the new tires...

Anyone saw such issue before, or has any idea on what could be the reason? Much appreciated.

I recorded the audio and uploaded to sound cloud:
- - -

My 2019 Model X Raven has started rattling/clanking/clunking only while accelerating. As soon as I take my foot off the accelerator it stops. I never feel any vibration or shudder. Never the less the service center intake person thought it was likely the half shafts - she said early on you don’t need to feel a vibration/shudder when the half shafts are the problem. It happens many times during the day but never when I try to record it. It’s worse when the car first starts up, it seems. Seem to notice it most regularly as I accelerate past 40 mph. I have an appointment in a few days to have the car looked at.

My 2019 Model X Raven has started rattling/clanking/clunking only while accelerating. As soon as I take my foot off the accelerator it stops. I never feel any vibration or shudder. Never the less the service center intake person thought it was likely the half shafts - she said early on you don’t need to feel a vibration/shudder when the half shafts are the problem. It happens many times during the day but never when I try to record it. It’s worse when the car first starts up, it seems. Seem to notice it most regularly as I accelerate past 40 mph. I have an appointment in a few days to have the car looked at.
Is it same as this noise Rattling noise on fast acceleration on Model S 2018 75D ? If so, how much it cost to fix this issue ?