Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven torque steer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my first post. We took delivery of our Raven (non-performance) last Thursday. I previously owned a 2018 100D, which I drove for 10 months. I can't say I've noticed any pulling to the right yet but will check this evening.

my friends raven pulls to the left.
He's actually now complaining about to service and thought it was normal until he drove mine which is a non raven.

I am guessing it has to do with the perm front motor, and i am also guessing the old P100D's not having this issue is probably because of our cherry picked rear motor which i think the ravens performance do not get.

To my understanding Torque steer is more noticable on FWD, so i am guessing the 3 motor is probably over torquing the rear.
This leads me to guess the ravens which are seeing it, do not have a cherry picked rear, and its a lottery if you have a good rear, instead of a guaranteed cherry picked, since all motors will not perform the exact same and results are looking to be spread across yes and no.

New 2020 Model S Performance model. Torque steer is strong to the right on throttle. So much that I think I might have to bring it in. I thought at first it was alignment but if you ease off, it doesn't occur nearly as much (if at all).

I am getting pull to the right on my Raven Performance Model S under hard acceleration. Service center checked everything and it says its fine, but I still feel the pull to the right. They checked alignment, suspension bolts, etc. Anyone else have this issue?