Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven X Performance vs Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my X90D for almost three years and it is time for a new X. The only thing about my X I have not liked is the suspension which makes the ride way too bumpy. Because of that I was very happy to hear about the Raven suspension upgrade.

However, I'm choosing between Performance and Long Range. Is the suspension equal in these cars after the Raven refresh? I will be going with 20'' rims in either case. Or is Performance ride rougher?

I have the Raven Model X. I’ve never had another Tesla before. The suspension is so soft for me my legs and butt feel tense - they are anticipating road feel that never comes. So I drive it with sport suspension not the standard soft suspension.

I test drove a performance model x pre-Raven for a day and a half before purchasing - I thought the suspension was great.

I don't think we have any actual data, but my expectation is that the ride experience will be the same for the two cars if they have the same wheels and tires.

The extra mass of the Performance rear motor is all rigidly attached to the frame and is trivial compared to the weight of the car - less than the difference carrying a passenger would make.