Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The RAVEN S utilizes Model 3 Front motor assembly. This increases the Long Range S to 370 miles on a full charge. RAVEN S and X variants also have adaptive suspension which through SW algorithms improves handling and ride comfort. If you upgrade to Performance, it will have a larger rear motor -- increased torque and power -- which lowers the range to 345 for the Model S. My Performance Raven Model X has is averaging ~340 watts/mile, about 100 watts/mile lower than my prior P90D X.

• Helpful
Reactions: Eugene Ash
The RAVEN S utilizes Model 3 Front motor assembly. This increases the Long Range S to 370 miles on a full charge. RAVEN S and X variants also have adaptive suspension which through SW algorithms improves handling and ride comfort. If you upgrade to Performance, it will have a larger rear motor -- increased torque and power -- which lowers the range to 345 for the Model S. My Performance Raven Model X has is averaging ~340 watts/mile, about 100 watts/mile lower than my prior P90D X.
wow that's a big difference in watts/mile! fantastic.