Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear climate control?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this is possible, but is there a way for the rear passengers to have a different temperature than the front? I know the passenger can, but wasn't sure if it could be for the rear. I always assumed it was possible until the rear passengers mentioned that is was synced with the driver's temperature.

Not sure if this is possible, but is there a way for the rear passengers to have a different temperature than the front? I know the passenger can, but wasn't sure if it could be for the rear. I always assumed it was possible until the rear passengers mentioned that is was synced with the driver's temperature.
My 2022 S has a separate temperature control for the rear and mine is set at different temperature than the front. I suspect all Teslas with a rear screen have it. When you tap on the front screen temp up or down, there is a "Split" option (to lock left/right). It didn't appear to lock the rear, but I didn't have someone in the rear seat when I just did the test.