Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear cross beam a big issue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appreciate your opinions, but my original replied comment, still stands. Tesla is not the safest car, Volvo still is The safest. In particular the XC90.
At no time did I say that a Tesla wasn’t safe, because it is one of the top performers in safety, just not the safest. I was Just calling out random fan boy remark, which was incorrect.
I agree that Tesla make a great car and they are fun to drive.
Regarding the roof strength test, the fact is that a XC90, can take approximately 2500lbs of force, more than a model 3, before reaching 5” of depression.
Regarding the sand box rollover test, Tesla did not have a difficult time getting the model X to roll. Once again they sent it out at the max speed before a rollover would occur. I will solve the difficult problem….send the vehicle at a higher speed and not into a sand trap. For starters send it out on bitumen, as not many people rollover their vehicles at the beach. It was all for marketing, just like the steel ball through bulletproof cyber truck window, which didn’t go too well.
Criticism is one of the hardest pills to swallow, but the issue with some Tesla fan boys is they would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. Luckily most Tesla owners are really nice people, who enjoy driving their nice vehicles.