Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear License Plate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,
I am new to Tesla. I just purchased a used 2019 model 3. I have looked around on the internet and can't figure this one out. How do I attach a rear license plate? What kind of bracket do I need? I have attached a picture. Thank you!

Attachments

• model3.jpg
    model3.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 162
The actual picture of the frame looks correct but the photos of the car are clearly different. It has free returns. If it isn't correct just return it.

Also, I've found Teslas part are priced very reasonably. If you have a sc nearby go by and see if they have them in stock.

The actual picture of the frame looks correct but the photos of the car are clearly different. It has free returns. If it isn't correct just return it.

Also, I've found Teslas part are priced very reasonably. If you have a sc nearby go by and see if they have them in stock.
Make sure to buy the "ships from Amazon" listing though. The direct link ships from the third party and you end up at the mercy of the third party. With ships from Amazon, returns are easier given Amazon directly handles them.