Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Seat Belt Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have noticed when sitting in the back seat, since the connector is very flush it is sometimes difficult to plug in the seat belt and then when you get it connector I feel like a Boa constrictor is around me and I don't get any give when moving even slowly but it does get tighter and tighter. From other discussions I see that seat belt extenders are not recommended. Does anyone else have this problem? Are there any suggestions on how to solve this problem safely?

Yes I have the problem. No I have not found a solution.

I hate the belts for adults, I hate the belts for installing car seats and if you think it is hard for you to get the belt done up for yourself, just wait until you put a kid in a booster seat and expect them to do up the belt.

My solution will be buying anything other than tesla for my next vehicle.

Upvote 0
Yes I have the problem. No I have not found a solution.

I hate the belts for adults, I hate the belts for installing car seats and if you think it is hard for you to get the belt done up for yourself, just wait until you put a kid in a booster seat and expect them to do up the belt.

My solution will be buying anything other than tesla for my next vehicle.
Thanks - so I am not the only one... :-( th problem seems to be worse in the winter with a heavy coat the seat belt has to be pulled all the way and then it locks...Grrrrrr.

Upvote 0