Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Tire alignment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hit a pot hole a few weeks ago leaving car pulling to the left. Scheduled an alignment. Decided to inspect the tires and found one of the fronts has worn to the wire on the inside. Ok not a big surprise.

However the same thing is happening on the opposite side rear tire. That cant be good? Is that even adjustable?

These are 21" low profiles. Fun to drive but all my fuel savings are going to tires!

2014 S

Any one else run into this?

Hit a pot hole a few weeks ago leaving car pulling to the left. Scheduled an alignment. Decided to inspect the tires and found one of the fronts has worn to the wire on the inside. Ok not a big surprise.

However the same thing is happening on the opposite side rear tire. That cant be good? Is that even adjustable?

These are 21" low profiles. Fun to drive but all my fuel savings are going to tires!

2014 S

Any one else run into this?
My 2014 perf was doing this. Tesla tried to fix twice via alignment and I ended up taking to Independent alignment shop in my area and was able to get another 10k out of my tires.