Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Window does not work when using app vent feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I push the vent (window) icon on my phone app, only 3 windows go down. The rear driver side windows stays up. If I roll the window down with the button it works, but the app feature to close windows it stays down (while the others go up). Any ideas what's going on?

Try performing the window actuator calibration step (see Tesla Model Y Owner's Manual).

Calibrating Windows
In the unlikely event that a window behaves unexpectedly (touches the bright molding, fails to open or close properly, goes down more than normal when the door opens, etc.), you can calibrate it to potentially fix the issue. To calibrate a window:
  1. Close the door with the affected window.
  2. Sit in the driver's seat and close the driver door.
  3. Using the window's switch on the driver's door, raise the affected window until it stalls.
  4. Using the window's switch on the driver's door, lower the affected window until it stalls.
  5. Repeat step 3 and raise the affected window until it stalls.
The window should now be calibrated. If the issue continues after attempting the calibration procedure a couple times, contact Tesla.

https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/modely/en_us/