Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Received schedule delivery text but no VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had rejected my first MYLR VIN last month and put the reservation on hold till Dec 1. The res came off hold Dec 1 and just received a text today, prompting me to schedule my delivery. Except, I haven't been issued a VIN yet. Is that normal?

I had rejected my first MYLR VIN last month and put the reservation on hold till Dec 1. The res came off hold Dec 1 and just received a text today, prompting me to schedule my delivery. Except, I haven't been issued a VIN yet. Is that normal?
Does it give you dates to schedule? I was in the same position as you.. rejected my first vin last week and was placed on hold and hold released yesterday. When I called the SA they said I should receive a new vin within the next 48 hours. Lets see..

I went onto the inventory page to see if my configuration was near my area including all the states and the closest is Florida. I wonder if it is b/c I have white seats, could be the problem?? I will start to freak out the last week in December and may take an inventory one that closely matches to my config.

Does it give you dates to schedule? I was in the same position as you.. rejected my first vin last week and was placed on hold and hold released yesterday. When I called the SA they said I should receive a new vin within the next 48 hours. Lets see..

I went onto the inventory page to see if my configuration was near my area including all the states and the closest is Florida. I wonder if it is b/c I have white seats, could be the problem?? I will start to freak out the last week in December and may take an inventory one that closely matches to my config.
I haven't clicked the scheduling link yet. I was waiting to see if there was an update to my reservation info. As your SA mentioned, I should receive a VIN in the next couple of days. I'll check existing inventory in my area to see if any vehicles match my config.

In the last month since my first VIN, much has changed: comfort suspension, parcel shelf, no USS (I don't mind) and more matrix headlights in LRs. Oh, and 10,000 SC credits (kilometres vs miles for us Canadians).

Reactions: Happy Hippo