Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm right there with you! My SA said three weeks in a row now that I'll have a VIN# this week (each week).. I actually spoke with them this week after all the VIN#s being released and their lot being full, they said I'll get a VIN# for sure this week (they were pretty sure my MYP was on their lot) but here we are, 3 - 5 weeks now?? I texted this morning, ghosted... So sick of this process, had my hopes up so many times, just to be let down, over and over again. I guess once I actually get it, I'll be happy but it just seems that day will never come.
We have similar configs and in the same delivery area (actually going to a wedding next weekend in Puyallup). I’d wager we’ll get ours at the same time.

Couple of requests for those of us still waiting:
1- where does the vin show up? Near delivery date?
2- did you get an email, or did you find it whilst constantly checking your account?
3- when you take delivery, please report back quality!
Sorry, I realized just now that I can't see any signatures on mobile. :)

just turn the phone sideways (landscape) and you can see sigs. Bit of a pain!

• Informative
Reactions: jbsmoovies
Just checked when I woke up and boom…had to accept Tesla Vision and delivery date changed to 06/01 to 06/07! However no VIN but way more optimistic than yesterday. 3-5 weeks club members ;) check your account this morning you may have a surprise.
Same here just accepted Tesla Vision terms but still no VIN but the dates got a lot closer.... June 2 June 8 We might have our cars around the same time since I'm also in Montreal/Laval