Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You would think they would love the opportunity to make some extra money off the trade in. My KBB fair market value is at least $6,000 more than their offer. Tesla will probably just dump the car on the wholesale market and pass on the extra revenue.
Idk sorry to get OT but for a while, Tesla was offering good trade in values. Someone posted it on Reddit and people were trading in their 2020 for 2021s because they were breaking even.

Maybe that’s why. Maybe that’s not why. What can you do. It’s up to Tesla to honor it or push out people with trade ins 30+ days and requote it with a low ball offer.

If that’s the case. I don’t mind buying a different brand.

We’re entering that time of the quarter when the west coast gets put on the back burner. September can’t come soon enough
I have to agree.. after +7/+14 day push back on Sunday (when I was in my EDD window) to EDD 8/29-9/17 there hasn't been any changes and my SA gave me a worse range (9/3-9/20), so my change to MYP from MYLR on 8/17 I suspect will get pushed back further to 9/20-9/30 to meet end of quarter since I'm under 50 miles from factory.

Checked this morning and like clock work the dates changed in day 2 of my EDD now they say 8/29 to 9/4. This wouldn't be so annoying if they would just put October as a delivery date and then surprise me with an early delivery. I don't plan to actuallt get the car until October at this rate.
I don't know, you're well within the imminent VIN window. My EDD was 8/26-9/5 on Monday (I think). Tuesday afternoon I received the VIN and the date went to 8/26-8/29. Today (Wednesday morning) received the text that delivery is set for Friday noon. It's a bit of an oversimplification, but I hope you're in the same lot as me and they just have to account for transit time since I am closer to the factory. (Ok, the last sentence is more likely in the category "Leap of Faith")

Well folks, finally delivered. I have to say - the car is perfect in every way. Paint is good, everything works and fits well, only issue is my keys were a little melted so they had to code me some new ones. The drive home was a blast. After driving full size trucks for 10+ years, this is like a second childhood.

Attachments

• IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 44
Well folks, finally delivered. I have to say - the car is perfect in every way. Paint is good, everything works and fits well, only issue is my keys were a little melted so they had to code me some new ones. The drive home was a blast. After driving full size trucks for 10+ years, this is like a second childhood.
Sweetness! I’ve got the same on the way. Congrats #TeamRed

Congrats! Love the look of the red. Just got the call from my Delivery Center confirming the drop off at my house for 10 AM tomorrow. Getting real.

I love seeing red Model Y's on the road. Congratulations!

ordered 8/4 Socal buena park, MYP white with blk int. today my EDD went from 8/24-9/13 to 9/1-9/21. so sad.
You heard it here first - I'm making an educated-ish (thanks, anecdotal data!) guess that most open west coast orders placed in late July/early August will be delivered in the first 2 weeks of Sept, hopefully with VINs coming out next week.

If I'm right, y'all owe me a drink. If I'm wrong, you get an MYP earlier than expected :)

Reactions: PDXElectric
Ordered 8/12 and original EDD was 9/5-9/25. 2-3 days later it changed to 9/6-9/26 and has stayed the same since.
Would love to receive the car sooner but we’re out of town the week of Labor Day so we’re hoping it doesn’t come before the 11th otherwise we may have to adjust our plans since Tesla doesn’t accommodate pickup scheduling very well.

Let me just share my experiece with the discord group created by tnoor. I joined yesterday not thinking much of it. Today was a great day. I was able to get M3 LR AND a MYP red/white DEMO today. And just like that my wait is done. Yes I wasted $250 x 2 on orders but I needed to cars already. So if you can’t wait and EDD anxiety is great. Try out the discord group.

Reactions: AK_MYP
You heard it here first - I'm making an educated-ish (thanks, anecdotal data!) guess that most open west coast orders placed in late July/early August will be delivered in the first 2 weeks of Sept, hopefully with VINs coming out next week.

If I'm right, y'all owe me a drink. If I'm wrong, you get an MYP earlier than expected :)
I hope your right. You and I have same config and live same place but my order was before yours. I am now imagining you getting yours before me in which case I may lose all faith in the system lol

Reactions: AK_MYP