Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is holding at 9/6-9/26. I’m just assuming I’ll have it sometime before the end of Q3 since I’m right across the bay from the factory.

The SA I spoke with when I did my test drive told me the EDDs for their location have been pretty spot on.
Mine is holding 8/29-9/17... hoping that's right but figure it will be sometime this month for end of quarter push. My SA told me 9/9-9/23 so I'm pretty sure or at least hoping it will be by 9/30 :p

Mine is holding at 9/6-9/26. I’m just assuming I’ll have it sometime before the end of Q3 since I’m right across the bay from the factory.

The SA I spoke with when I did my test drive told me the EDDs for their location have been pretty spot on.
maybe I am just unlucky, but I ordered for fremont factory pickup on 7/8, still no VIN…

my EDD start date was 8/22, then on 8/23 it changed to 8/25, then since yesterday it’s just 4-5 weeks.

maybe I am just unlucky, but I ordered for fremont factory pickup on 7/8, still no VIN…

my EDD start date was 8/22, then on 8/23 it changed to 8/25, then since yesterday it’s just 4-5 weeks.
Interesting. Based on all the VINs that have recently been assigned, it looks like most of them tracked in the spreadsheet are East Coast. I wonder if they will pull back to the West Coast orders for September to get as many delivered as possible before EOQ.

Interesting. Based on all the VINs that have recently been assigned, it looks like most of them tracked in the spreadsheet are East Coast. I wonder if they will pull back to the West Coast orders for September to get as many delivered as possible before EOQ.
Yep, I think this is most likely the case. Guess I ordered at a bad time. On the other hand those ordering on the west coast right now might actually get their cars at the same time as me (before EOQ)

I think after next week it will mainly be west coast delivery for EOQ push, just my thought

Reactions: AK_MYP
Of all August orders in the spreadsheet, only one VIN has been reported for the West Coast. The other 17 VINs are mostly East of the Mississippi.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they build in batches per region so they can fully load a train to that destination whether there is an order for that configuration or not. It probably usually gets filled before the train arrives and if it doesn’t, it goes to inventory sale.

Of all August orders in the spreadsheet, only one VIN has been reported for the West Coast. The other 17 VINs are mostly East of the Mississippi.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they build in batches per region so they can fully load a train to that destination whether there is an order for that configuration or not. It probably usually gets filled before the train arrives and if it doesn’t, it goes to inventory sale.
Yep this also explains those cases of someone ordering a car and then getting a VIN the next day. Seen a few of those pop up on east coast recently

Reactions: AK_MYP and nerdknob