Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of our 2022 Model Y Performance at the end of February. It’s our first Tesla and we’re absolutely in love with it. Full frontal PPF installed, along with ceramic coating applied to the entire car. Ceramic tint Installed on all the glass.

View attachment 779681
Oh MAN 😍 Just reassures me on my black on black decision every time I see a picture like this!

Reactions: frall10
Oh MAN 😍 Just reassures me on my black on black decision every time I see a picture like this!
I actually have white interior, but your combo will look amazing as well!

For what it’s worth, I went with 55% tint on the windshield, and 25% on windows, back hatch and roof. Do not recommend the 25% on the roof. It’s already tinted so well from factory that the 25% basically made it too dark and just a reflection of the interior when looking up. I’m planning on having it redone to either 70% or maybe 55%. I want to have the ceramic tint protection but the factory view out.

Reactions: KRS1017 and SWIPE
Via my advisor, you’ll get yours faster if you order at Tesla as opposed to online. He said they would bump you up if there’s immediate cancel, etc. If you ordered online, you’re pushed to the back of the line and stay there. Iono how much truth is in that but I did order mid feb and now have mine updated to 3/29-3/31. Very excited. In this environment I refuse to pay more for used. I’m at 71k OTD and it’s still a good 6-7k cheaper than what carmax was offering in an earlier year.

Via my advisor, you’ll get yours faster if you order at Tesla as opposed to online. He said they would bump you up if there’s immediate cancel, etc. If you ordered online, you’re pushed to the back of the line and stay there. Iono how much truth is in that but I did order mid feb and now have mine updated to 3/29-3/31. Very excited. In this environment I refuse to pay more for used. I’m at 71k OTD and it’s still a good 6-7k cheaper than what carmax was offering in an earlier year.
That doesn't add up. Last I knew they just set you at a computer and sent you to Tesla.com

SA called me about third party lender stuff to confirm for delivery, and told me ETA to delivery location is 3/22. Has anyone ever gotten an earlier arrival, or are they normally spot on? They said I should get my delivery date text to set that up this week some time. We just need to plan it out because I live 2-3 hours away from the center.

Received my VIN - F393

At minimum, I’m going to double check that’s AMD but I think it should be. However, that VIN is a couple weeks “old” at this point making me think the car was damaged in transit and repaired or something. Why else would I be getting a 393 VIN when we’re now up to 400?

Anything in particular I should be thinking about or asking?

Took delivery of our 2022 Model Y Performance at the end of February. It’s our first Tesla and we’re absolutely in love with it. Full frontal PPF installed, along with ceramic coating applied to the entire car. Ceramic tint Installed on all the glass.

View attachment 779681
So nice. Can you please share tint %’s and link to the mud flaps?

I got the same build delivering next weekend.