Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, if I’m being honest, I’ve seen people with the exact configuration of my order, same location (SoCal) and only differences being they ordered AFTER me and do not have tow hitch, and many times already have received vin and delivery sechuduled or completed, so idk…
I was just thinking that's the issues with mine as well as my dates shifted to a generic range of August to October from a specific date range of Aug17 - Sept14.

But I'm not going to go without having any vehicles that might tow a small trailer to my storage unit.

MYP, Black Grey, Tow, No FSD
OD 5/20
EDD1: 8/2-9/13
EDD2: 8/17-9/14
EDD3: Aug - Oct 2022

you can remove it yourself. just go in the app change your finance to third party financing. that will add edit car to your website page. Go to the website remove hitch and then go back and set to cash again
I can’t change financing because it says “loan offer accepted.”

Attachments

• 176C9EBF-BAE1-4A91-BBBD-348416465BF7.png
    176C9EBF-BAE1-4A91-BBBD-348416465BF7.png
    304.1 KB · Views: 82
I was just thinking that's the issues with mine as well as my dates shifted to a generic range of August to October from a specific date range of Aug17 - Sept14.

But I'm not going to go without having any vehicles that might tow a small trailer to my storage unit.

MYP, Black Grey, Tow, No FSD
OD 5/20
EDD1: 8/2-9/13
EDD2: 8/17-9/14
EDD3: Aug - Oct 2022
What’s your delivery location?

Also if you don’t have a trade you could try changing no trade to trade in the app. You just need to get it to a place where it says please complete your tasks to get the ability to edit your car
Everything is complete in the app. No trade in. Financing accepted. No additional action required yet. I tried the link with my RN number and it doesn’t work. I just left a voicemail.

Tesla has got to be one of the most inconsistent and uncomfortable customer service I have ever experienced which is super unfortunate given the excellence in product the company produces.

Everything is complete in the app. No trade in. Financing accepted. No additional action required yet. I tried the link with my RN number and it doesn’t work. I just left a voicemail.

Tesla has got to be one of the most inconsistent and uncomfortable customer service I have ever experienced which is super unfortunate given the excellence in product the company produces
I just did this on mine to try it.

go to trade in on app change to trade in. select other. hit submit. leave app go to website on your car and edit design. after done go back to trade and change to no trade