Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent Pickup Roundup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up MYLR last Friday in NY (Austin Build 2022 Year). No matrix headlights & no license plate frame. It did come with USS, cargo cover, carpeted pockets & side door wood trims. For me, USS was potentially a dealbreaker (even though they may disable it in the future).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rotarybuddy
I wonder if the removal of USS will correspond to the switch to 2023. M3s are now 2023 and there are confirmed cars without USS. So far MY seems to still be 2022 and cars still showing up with USS. I guess there was a larger pile of MY bumpers laying around with the sensor cutouts that they need to use up.

So what would people rather have at this point....an end of model year 2022 with USS or a 2023 without USS?
Normally I'd want the 2023 but I think I'd rather have the 2022 with USS. Obviously Tesla doesn't have Vision working well enough without the USS seeing they are disabling those features at first.

Reactions: JDEWD250
I wonder if the removal of USS will correspond to the switch to 2023. M3s are now 2023 and there are confirmed cars without USS. So far MY seems to still be 2022 and cars still showing up with USS. I guess there was a larger pile of MY bumpers laying around with the sensor cutouts that they need to use up.

So what would people rather have at this point....an end of model year 2022 with USS or a 2023 without USS?
Normally I'd want the 2023 but I think I'd rather have the 2022 with USS. Obviously Tesla doesn't have Vision working well enough without the USS seeing they are disabling those features at first.
I stopped by the Fremont SC yesterday and after I spoke to the SA I walked around the lot and all the Y’s I saw had USS

Reactions: voom500
Got vin 571 today in Bay Area. No matrix headlight, yes on USS, no cargo cover, not sure on the license plate frame.

It's my second Tesla (first one was a 2018 model 3 performance). Really impressed by the frictionless delivery experience. I inspected the car for around 20 minutes and the build was flawless (despite some stickers that were not removed).

How about matrix headlights?

Mine is F575 and, according to the SA, USS yes but no matrix headlights. I wish he's wrong >.< picking up on 10/15 and will update here!
Just picked up today MYLR White/White 20" wheel .. F575

USS yes
matrix no
cargo cover no

Everything looked good, no weird panel gaps. I saw 2 customers having issue with panel gap at the front trunk.

All of the Model Y in the lot had USS but no matrix headlights