Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended PPF/Tint Installer near Buena Park, CA Delivery Center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I've been researching into protecting my car with PPF and I plan to get a full PPF wrap once I take delivery of my car. Is there anyone near the Buena Park area who can recommend a good installer? I tentatively looked at one certified installer from Xpel site called Transhine, Whittier who gave a rough quote of $4600 for full wrap and was just curious if anyone's familiar with them or if there's another place you'd recommend or have experience in.

I just want to make sure I get a good quality wrap with no exposed seams and such. If it means a slightly costlier install for the quality I will definitely take that but I do not want to drive too far as I'm afraid of potential damage to the car along the way. Thank you.

Hello,

I've been researching into protecting my car with PPF and I plan to get a full PPF wrap once I take delivery of my car. Is there anyone near the Buena Park area who can recommend a good installer? I tentatively looked at one certified installer from Xpel site called Transhine, Whittier who gave a rough quote of $4600 for full wrap and was just curious if anyone's familiar with them or if there's another place you'd recommend or have experience in.

I just want to make sure I get a good quality wrap with no exposed seams and such. If it means a slightly costlier install for the quality I will definitely take that but I do not want to drive too far as I'm afraid of potential damage to the car along the way. Thank you.
You may want to check on the group buy through Nevertipsy for PPF through a vendor in Garden Grove. I am also waiting for a M3 delivery out of Buena Park.