Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

recs for floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for recommendations for all weather mats for model x 7 seater 2023.
Nothing is available at Tesla shop.
WeatherTech only has mats for the 2018 Model x? Would they fit the 2023 version?
Any other recs? I would prefer if I can get a set including trunk and frunk.

Thanks
:)

OK i just realized those are cloth maybee? its hard to tell lol one picture looks like their clot varient... the ones i have are rubber topped...that is strange its like they think just because you spent big $$ you don't want rubberized.

EDIT: upon further review here is the ones like mine KAGU ALL-WEATHER CUSTOM FIT FLOOR LINER

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just traded in my 2019 Model X 7-Seat today for a 2023 Model X 7-Seat. I kept the 2019 Tesla all weather mats thinking I could reuse them, but they don’t fit – I took them back to Tesla so they could put them back on the trade-in.

I had just gotten some KAGU ALL-WEATHER custom fit floor liners for my Lucid and they fit nicely and look great. But the Model X 7-seat ones for 2023 are not yet available. I put my name on the waiting list. They do have the 5-Seat available and I wonder if it’s the same as the 7 seat without the 3rd row?

KAGU mats didn’t have any Velcro fasteners for the Lucid. The Tesla has Velcro pads already on the floor, so maybe the KAGU mats will come with some pads for Tesla, otherwise I’m sure I could pick some up on Amazon.

Reactions: ankiftdoc
Upvote 0
Strange when WeatherTech here is saying this set of Mats is perfectly compatible with the 2022 X(5,6&7) seaters!!
Weathertech 3D Mats -mX

Has anyone tried these and found them to not fit? I was hoping these work & order once the MX arrives! Could you please confirm if these are perhaps the ones you have tried?
These mats are also listed under the 2023 Model X 7 Seat:

So I would assume they fit

Upvote 0
This is interesting. I visited an outlet about 3 weeks ago. These were not available then. Will be curious to know if anyone has tried them yet..
Per the salesperson at the outlet, once weathertech makes the mats, they are sold exclusively by Tesla before they can sell them at their own store..

Upvote 0
Amazon: LinerX - for Tesla Model X 7-Seater 2022-2024 Models - Custom Car Mats - Maximum Coverage, All Weather, Laser Measured - This Full Set Includes 1st, 2nd and 3rd Rows
$159.99

Excellent for MX 2023. I had Whether Tec and these are FAR SUPERIOR and significantly cheaper.

Good luck.

-stew

Reactions: lsds
Upvote 0
We have the 5-, 6-, and 7-seaters for the refreshed Model X, and with a carpet, the floor mat will feel more sleek and clean.

Upvote 0