Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recycling organisation ideas for the garage. Pics here.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. As we find ourselves recycling more and more we were struggling to keep it all organised and make for fast and easy drop off at the recycling centre. Our city picks up some items every week but not everything so we just load the car up once every two weeks and keep it simple. Part of the Sunday morning routine in our town. Anyway, after cruising the net a bit I found a few pictures of something similar to this. I used some shelf rack with adjustable supports and then modified the blue bins with my dremmel. Works great and nothing touches the ground so I can still blow out the garage with the leaf blower. The bottom bin is about an inch off the floor.

If you have other ideas we would be interested in seeing them.

42709901964_0e976d43a9_c.jpg

Trash is for Tossers - Zero Waste Living is Simple, Cost Effective, and Fun

Maybe you can cut down enough on the recycling and eliminate one of the bins.

(Note that I do not follow all the rules, I was aware of that site)

(We have curbside no-sort recycling bi-weekly, but if there's a holiday on your day, they just skip you that time. Our collection day is Monday so we get burned. We can have a 6 week interval if New Year's Day is Sunday/Monday)

Reactions: Webeevdrivers
Trash is for Tossers - Zero Waste Living is Simple, Cost Effective, and Fun

Maybe you can cut down enough on the recycling and eliminate one of the bins.

(Note that I do not follow all the rules, I was aware of that site)

(We have curbside no-sort recycling bi-weekly, but if there's a holiday on your day, they just skip you that time. Our collection day is Monday so we get burned. We can have a 6 week interval if New Year's Day is Sunday/Monday)

Neat site.