Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Credit Gone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting for my referral to show up in the app for the Model 3P that my friend picked up Sept 30th. I can see my two other referrals from this current referral cycle but nothing from the last one. Emailed and haven't heard a thing. I'll try calling at some point this week.

It takes some time.... My car was delivered Sept. 10th and my parents did not get to choose their awards until 2nd week of October. On Oct 12th they ordered the little mini model S and it was delivered yesterday.

I would imagine ordering the wall charger would take waaaaay longer.

Was told HPWC sold out and not available till January, was offered a silver one, decided to wait for the signature. I asked for the new gloss black but they won't substitute.
I was told rewards usually show up on acct at 6 weeks post delivery.
Delivered 3,6,9/2018.

Attachments

• 362A7171-5DB8-4500-A67B-EC4CE5297DB5.png
    362A7171-5DB8-4500-A67B-EC4CE5297DB5.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 49
Was told HPWC sold out and not available till January, was offered a silver one, decided to wait for the signature. I asked for the new gloss black but they won't substitute.
I was told rewards usually show up on acct at 6 weeks post delivery.
Delivered 3,6,9/2018.

Check your Loot Box. Mine showed up to choose 9 days after my friend ordered.

The pic is my loot box, they are not available till Jan 2019

That pic shows June 2018. Just confused on what you’re saying. What happens when you click on one of those rewards? Mine looked similar, I clicked on one, and it took me to a “choose” page where I could choose between a Mini car, or HPWC. I chose the HPWC and now my Loot Box says “scheduled”

Not arguing, just confused on why we all have different displays and results.