Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates to Referral Program: no AB anymore?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But you started the thread to ask if it's still available, someone said "yes" and provided proof of it, then 3 weeks later someone else said "I don't see it" and that's the answer we're going with?

That's confusing to me, since the only reason you asked is that you couldn't find it... but then you realized that was because you already had it.

The entire question of the thread was based on a misunderstanding, and now a new member has popped up and stated "yeah, I can't find it either, must be gone".

I guess I'd be more satisfied if a handful of long-standing members without AB would confirm. There's nothing on the google that concurs for "Tesla referral acceleration boost". I would think at least one of the EV-centric news websites would GPT an article about its removal for some clicks.

Last edited:
That was more than 3 weeks ago though, if you are referring to the post above.
I'm still seeing it under the Redeem-> Upgrades tab; 9,500 credits

1701578224190.png

Got an update on my situation. So today I can see it on the app. But I cannot update cause it says I need a certain firmware. Isn’t that a way older firmware.

Very interesting. Yeah, the first 4 digits are the release year. What version is your car on?

I would expect it to require *at least* that version.

By any chance, did you just purchase your vehicle? Brand new cars ship with older firmware and then update within a few weeks.