Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates to Referral Program: no AB anymore?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Tesla did some updates to the referral program. Earlier today I saw 500 credits for 3 referrals, and now its 100 credits per referral.
And I don't see acceleration boost anymore. Looks like the buyer now gets 6 months of free supercharging, instead of $250.
Has Tesla been doing these changes like forth and back in the past?

Last edited:
Has Tesla been doing these changes like forth and back in the past?

Yes, all the time.

Here is a thread that goes through some of that up to this year:

Reactions: flixden
Thanks! Probably means it disappeared for me because I got it last week. Let's see if somebody with a non boosted MYLR can confirm.
Yep, still shows up for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110-212423.png
    Screenshot_20231110-212423.png
    499.7 KB · Views: 110
How do you like it? Is it worth it?

I got mine through a referral credit. I could feel the increased launch acceleration, but it's such a fast car to begin with that acceleration boost isn't a game changer.

I'm happy to have it "just because", but if I spent $2k on it I would've regretted it and taken advantage of the 48-hour return window.

How do you like it? Is it worth it?
It's there, clearly noticable. My boys absolutely love it, lol. I think it's by far the best thing to get with 10k of referral credits, I would for sure do it again this way.
I would have never spent $2k for it out of pocket ... before having it and now getting used to it, that is. Now I am on the fence if I'd pay for it in the case I get a new MY for whatever reason, and wouldn't have points. Maybe I would. Not sure.
But having 10k points? It's a no brainer. You get what's otherwise $2k. With everything else there, you get $400 or thereabouts for your 10k points. Go for it if you have the credit!! 👍🏻