Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a LR Model X on January 8th. I've never had any sort of delivery estimate on my account.

Also, placed a $100 reservation for an Arcimoto FUV on May 1st of 2011. I've got about another month to go until the 10 year anniversary. Still waiting patiently for it.

any chances that the refreshed X or S delivery might be included in the Q1 push at least in the States?
Doesn’t seem likely IMO. They only have 5 days left, including today. I personally think they are waiting/hoping for US yoke wheel approval in order to avoid future retrofits and other associated complications.

I just re listened to the 1/27 call when Elon said S was already ‘in production’ and deliveries were imminent. Obviously something threw a wrench in that plan because even in Elon time, this is a major delay.

Reactions: lsds
Doesn’t seem likely IMO. They only have 5 days left, including today. I personally think they are waiting/hoping for US yoke wheel approval in order to avoid future retrofits and other associated complications.

I just re listened to the 1/27 call when Elon said S was already ‘in production’ and deliveries were imminent. Obviously something threw a wrench in that plan because even in Elon time, this is a major delay.
I was sure they will make Q1 based on the rumours- Q1 miss will be a setback for sure. Not sure if the holdup is testing or rather approvals linked.

For Europe deliveries, with the Tilburg final assembly plant(NL) now to be shut down following the S/X refresh , I would assume any delays will further push Europe delivery dates quite a bit. I now see a delivery estimate of November on my order page from the original September estimated initially. Wonder if anyone else in Europe(early refresh order) has had an update or date move in the meantime.

Wonder if anyone else in Europe(early refresh order) has had an update or date move in the meantime.

Well, I do not see any estimate on my order page for my existing model x order now. I do see November for new orders, but a little part of my reptilian brain is still hoping that this is indeed referring to new orders and not to existing ones.

I was sure they will make Q1 based on the rumours- Q1 miss will be a setback for sure. Not sure if the holdup is testing or rather approvals linked.

For Europe deliveries, with the Tilburg final assembly plant(NL) now to be shut down following the S/X refresh , I would assume any delays will further push Europe delivery dates quite a bit. I now see a delivery estimate of November on my order page from the original September estimated initially. Wonder if anyone else in Europe(early refresh order) has had an update or date move in the meantime.
No update on my Model X plaid order yet.

I am in the DMV and was just told May 11 to May 31, but they “felt good based on info from HQ” that it would be May/June.

Which means “I don’t know, but it’s not going to be April...”. :)

April was what first appeared in my account and disappeared 3-4 weeks ago.
Was this a call or email? Ordered MX LR Red 6 seater on Feb 28.

I'm also in Maryland, live near the Rockville SC and saw one MS delivered recently but a non-refreshed one (seat covered in plastic but trim still chrome). Been going often just praying to see a refreshed MS which hopefully means my X will be coming sooner than June...

(Also I like your "About" section so copied it a bit)

Anyone asking their SA for a status update..
Do the Advisors get in touch so early on? I have not had anyone reach out since my booking. When I reached out via chat to Tesla support, I was told no advisors were currently being assigned and to be patient and that they had no ETA on just about anything.
Is that the same experience for others especially S/X orders post refresh announcement ?

Well, I do not see any estimate on my order page for my existing model x order now...
I get Novemeber now when I click on the “your car” link on the order page. I had September indication while placing the order . What do you see when you click on yours?
3ADD3745-4912-46E1-BCC9-64D7A49F7E78.jpeg