Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Off the X subject for a minute, we traveled for the holiday last week. From Memphis to Detroit then Chicago. We had the worst time with supercharging all the chargers were full so the 150KW had to split the charge with your neighbor. Ten minute stops to the next stop ended up being 45 minutes.
Tesla is getting pretty popular I hope they add more 250KW chargers vs 150 so even if the charging is split your still getting 150 so you can get out of there and back on the road.
Sorry for the rant my EDD is still showing January.

Off the X subject for a minute, we traveled for the holiday last week. From Memphis to Detroit then Chicago. We had the worst time with supercharging all the chargers were full so the 150KW had to split the charge with your neighbor. Ten minute stops to the next stop ended up being 45 minutes.
Tesla is getting pretty popular I hope they add more 250KW chargers vs 150 so even if the charging is split your still getting 150 so you can get out of there and back on the road.
Sorry for the rant my EDD is still showing January.
I hear you. And now add towing and you can imagine even at the best of times how painful a long trip is.

Tesla SC network literally HAS to explode exponentially to keep up with demand. And meanwhile they want to do it with solar power. They seriously have their work cut out for them.

Meanwhile I’m still waiting on my FSD red LR X.

My son has already had his Cybertruck for several months now, for crying out loud! 😉
1638160309364.jpeg

We tend to have that effect. Although this is further evidence that I should have been a long time lurker 😂

But if you've been around since 200, you know we're all looking forward to seeing your delivery pictures!
Of course. I’m picking up on Tuesday 11/30 at 4pm. Pictures to come but expect me to be more like @sunnyvaletree than our GOAT @Fulkth 😅

Ordered Model X 6 seater with white interior in 3/2021. Assigned Vin# 11/22/2021 but delivery date said January 2022.

Sales associate reached out on Wednesday for me to start my loan documents. Went back into my app and shows a delivery date of 12/7.. really excited for Christmas this year!
Hi I have a question when did you did your loan application when you order your Tesla or when you received the delivery date I’m so confused because I heard that if you do the loan application before the delivery date it expires in 60 days.

Question, sorry If I missed someone else's answer to this. I was hearing somewhere about a TMC app, is this true? I can't find a download or anything.
This was me. And I need to apologize to the community for my error. There isn't a proper TMC app.

HOWEVER On Android, you can set a website to become a home screen icon for quickly launching it. But the coolest thing is that when you click on the icon, it brings it up like an app, with no indication that you're in a web browser at all. It even shows up in the App Drawer. It is so much like an app that I have believed that I have been using "The TMC App" for the past several months!

I'm so sorry for the misinformation.

This was me. And I need to apologize to the community for my error. There isn't a proper TMC app.

HOWEVER On Android, you can set a website to become a home screen icon for quickly launching it. But the coolest thing is that when you click on the icon, it brings it up like an app, with no indication that you're in a web browser at all. It even shows up in the App Drawer. It is so much like an app that I have believed that I have been using "The TMC App" for the past several months!

You can do the same on iPhone.

Attachments

• AD7E5389-F23F-43DF-92C0-8E8790FFDB87.jpeg
    AD7E5389-F23F-43DF-92C0-8E8790FFDB87.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 78
I had the joy of driving a non-Tesla from LA to SF today on the I-5 in a trip that took 8 hours that normally takes ~5-6. You can imagine how badly I was wishing for the X today!

Besides that, I did see about 3 or 4 Tesla transport trucks traveling south throughout the day, which is exactly the same route upon which someone spotted @Fulkth 's a few weeks ago. Sadly, I don't think I spotted a single X on any of them, just 3s and Ys

Reactions: Fulkth

I did a quick browse on App Store just in case you were right. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: TWENT2