Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, for those who have gotten their cars delivered: can you still not enable creep on the refresh X? They seemed to have removed creep as an option for the refresh S and was wondering if the same was true of the X. I’m so used to it and wish they’d have it as an option, hopefully with a software update.

Just checked my Delivery Configuration doc and as of today my car now has 22 miles, previously the car had 20 and before that it was 17. At least I know they are moving the car around.
If thats true.. that they update it accordingly like that.. The X I lost my VIN on had 15 miles on the DC Doc..
Which means the SAs that were saying that the cars were in "prebuild stage" or planning and we got our VINs prematurely were blowing hot air.. Or those sheets are placeholders too.. Gotta love that Tesla SPIN cycle...

If thats true.. that they update it accordingly like that.. The X I lost my VIN on had 15 miles on the DC Doc..
Which means the SAs that were saying that the cars were in "prebuild stage" or planning and we got our VINs prematurely were blowing hot air.. Or those sheets are placeholders too.. Gotta love that Tesla SPIN cycle...
Its true because my delivery person in Fremont is able to connect to the car and check its precise location at the factory, and it has moved around in the past few days.

Reactions: flippingrich
Also for anyone taking factory delivery in Fremont that currently has a VIN can call 1-949-317-0896. This number is the Fremont delivery team. when you call it will ask for a number of who you want to connect to, just don't enter anything and it will connect you with someone.

Reactions: pjoshi101
First Refreshed Model X on Turo!
Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 8.53.50 PM.png