Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting! What are your thoughts on the car in general? Is it quieter, handling, acceleration, initial impressions?
Overall I’m super excited ! Car is insane when accelerating, I expected to be more quiet c but keep in mind this is before the ANC which we all are waiting to come up with future updates. It’s worth the wait as what said before me.
When is your expected delivery?

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Yeah how long will it be there? I suddenly recall I have to take a trip to Chicago… in fact I needed to go to Grand Avenue… 😄
I was close enough that I actually drove downtown Chicago. Can confirm 7 seats! I am so excited to see an actual refresh and 7 seats to boot! Being delivered means us 7 seaters are up! The tesla employee thought that we would start to see a lot more soon!

Attachments

• PXL_20211218_012350123.jpg
    PXL_20211218_012350123.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 117
I was close enough that I actually drove downtown Chicago. Can confirm 7 seats! I am so excited to see an actual refresh and 7 seats to boot! Being delivered means us 7 seaters are up! The tesla employee thought that we would start to see a lot more soon!
Glad to see 7.. hope they pump them out before the 5s (sorry guys!)

Those of you with the car already, can you find out how to do the Xmas dance?
Or do you have the ANC option? I have the latest firmware and do not find either.