Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol. No, no, no. I just ask for the order to be followed correctly. Some 2020 folks need theirs way before me.
Yah, that’s really the thing. I want the people ahead of me to get theirs first as well. I Just want my turn, when it’s my turn. And as for all the people who say order date doesn’t matter, you guys are not on track. Yes of course there are other factors like, batch manufacturing, area of the country, open spots on trucks, etc, but make no mistake….order date is still the most important factor in determining delivery date (in this case with the exception of the six seat configuration). Just look at deliveries so far. We just wish it was a little MORE according to order date than it actually is, and that there was some kind of formula that made some sense.

Just poping in here to update you guys on something.
I have been looking at some floormats for my 2022 X and contacted Tesmanian about the ones they have. They selected me in their test fit program and will send me some floormats to test out. I should get them this weekend to try it out.
Hopefully, they fit well. I will provide feedback/pics for them to improve fitness.

As of last night, this is what the waiting period looks like for all of us without delivery: View attachment 752730

Seems like most of us have been waiting somewhere between 188 and 457 days. Godspeed to the three 5/7 seaters (most likely?) waiting more than 457 days. You should be our role models ;-)

(From: Microsoft Power BI)
Most deliveries aren't recorded...

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
I see your point. I think the frustration I have is lying about the car being in production and then why give estimated delivery dates? If you don’t know or things are out of your hands why keep putting months down? I ordered pre refresh and have had dates for the past year and they haven’t even STARTED making my car. What’s your thought on that?
Its in your response...estimated delivery dates...stuff happened and it changed. It was only an estimate.

• Funny
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
But isn’t that easier for you to make a decision on? Instead of this thing is in production model s will be rolling out in a couple weeks then model X a month or two after that. So you make decisions on vehicles and finances based on the info you have when that info is a bold faced lie. At least ford is giving you info you can make a decision on not a bait and switch.
If you read what he wrote..they are constantly changing the F150 delivery timelines and increased the price of the premium Truck...similar to the X..by $40,000 to the current reservation holders. All the same as Tesla. I think this was his/her point.

Thank you. If you click on my name you can read all of my posts I have no idea what he is talking about.
My limited comment on this is all automakers are delaying deliveries for months and months and months and months and months and months but TSLA is the only one that seems to make headlines. At the end of the day supply chain rules all. Businesses are businesses trying to survive a pandemic and generate revenue and since demand outstrips supply at this point we are all at the mercy of every automaker. That being said, my model X has been delayed since November 2020 and I’ll keep waiting because the product is just that good.

This was my greatest fear I mentioned on page 367 (ok I don’t really knew which page it was at this point). If someone totals your refresh X you ain’t getting another for a year plus.
Elon got a football player who was waiting for his X a year ago...tired of waiting... an X almost immediately. I'd like to think Tesla would consider helping them out even though a lot of people are waiting.