Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN115340885
Ordered mid July 21
6 seater no fsd LR
MSM/BLACK
20"
wife's car she's didn't want the plaid.
Ed has always been February since we placed the order. If it changed a few times I didn't notice.
The wait had been long but hey I have and ordered for the trip err quad motor cyber so this seems like a good way to practice waiting..

We've also been waiting over a year for solar panels and a few powerwalls.

Tesla trade in values always seem low. Carvana offered 3k more for her m3.

Any insight on where to get floor mats for MX refresh and other recommended accessories. Can’t get the car in time so buying accessories is a good distraction otherwise I’m going crazy waiting for this thing.
We have a member here that is trialing some floor mats. If they properly fit, the maker will make them available for purchase.

RN115340885
Ordered mid July 21
6 seater no fsd LR
MSM/BLACK
20"
wife's car she's didn't want the plaid.
Ed has always been February since we placed the order. If it changed a few times I didn't notice.
The wait had been long but hey I have and ordered for the trip err quad motor cyber so this seems like a good way to practice waiting..

We've also been waiting over a year for solar panels and a few powerwalls.

Tesla trade in values always seem low. Carvana offered 3k more for her m3.
Welcome to the forum! When you can, please enter your details here to help everyone better track orders and deliveries. Thanks!

Reactions: DelPhonic1