Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Refreshed Model S - some accessories we made, will continuously update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AOSK

Former Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
california
Hi dear Owners, we are AOSK, an experienced aftermarket accessories manufacturer, we recently launched a product line on Refreshed Model S, and had made some products for it.
Always let us know if you have any feedback and suggestion on our products or anything you would like us to develop for refreshed Model S, we love to hear that, we will make improvements continuously.

[Amazon haven't updated product image yet]
Refreshed Model S Console Organizer
Refreshed Model S Cup Holder Insert
Refreshed Model S Wireless Charging Protective Mat

1. Refreshed Model S Console Organizer

The middle console organizer is designed for Refreshed Model S 2021 2022 only

WechatIMG7.png

WechatIMG12.png

please note that it will has some angel due to the design of the refreshed model s console area

WechatIMG13.png

2. Refreshed Model S Cup Holder Insert

The inside of the cup holder is covered with soft rubber, it helps stabilize your cup, prevent your beverages from spilling, increase your driving safety

WechatIMG5.png

WechatIMG19.png

WechatIMG21.png

3. Refreshed Model S Wireless Charging Protective Mat
[Caution] This product is not suitable for iPhone 13

AOSK for Refreshed Tesla Model S Wireless Charging Anti-Slip Protective Mat could protect your wireless charging area from getting dust and beverage spilling, prevent your phone from sliding off the wireless charging area while driving, increase the safety of your daily drive

WechatIMG23.png

WechatIMG26.png

Last edited:
Reactions: chrisdh79
Hi dear Owners, we are AOSK, an experienced aftermarket accessories manufacturer, we recently launched a product line on Refreshed Model S, and had made some products for it.
Always let us know if you have any feedback and suggestion on our products or anything you would like us to develop for refreshed Model S, we love to hear that, we will make improvements continuously.

[Amazon haven't updated product image yet]
Refreshed Model S Console Organizer
Refreshed Model S Cup Holder Insert
Refreshed Model S Wireless Charging Protective Mat

1. Refreshed Model S Console Organizer

The middle console organizer is designed for Refreshed Model S 2021 2022 only

View attachment 747683
View attachment 747684

please note that it will has some angel due to the design of the refreshed model s console area

View attachment 747685

2. Refreshed Model S Cup Holder Insert

The inside of the cup holder is covered with soft rubber, it helps stabilize your cup, prevent your beverages from spilling, increase your driving safety

View attachment 747691

View attachment 747698

View attachment 747702

3. Refreshed Model S Wireless Charging Protective Mat

AOSK for Refreshed Tesla Model S Wireless Charging Anti-Slip Protective Mat could protect your wireless charging area from getting dust and beverage spilling, prevent your phone from sliding off the wireless charging area while driving, increase the safety of your daily drive

View attachment 747704

View attachment 747705
great! thanks for sharing

Reactions: impastu
I apologize, you do remind me, yes, we need to sell these on CA as well.

Refreshed Model S Cup Holder for CA
Refreshed Model S Console Organizer for CA
Refreshed Model S Wireless Charging Protective Mat for CA

if you don't see a shopping cart, please click see all buying options on the top right.
Thank you for your interest.
Thanks! Placed an order, for a cup holder. Looks like it isnt available with prime yet so I'll probably see it in a month or so :)

Appreciate the quick turnaround on getting it added.

Anyone tried these weathertech floor mats? The Tesmania ones are hard plastic shell - not my cup of tea. 3dmaxspider would be ideal but they are not out yet. Really there's not a lot of options right now when it comes to refreshed Model S floor liners.

Anyone tried these weathertech floor mats? The Tesmania ones are hard plastic shell - not my cup of tea. 3dmaxspider would be ideal but they are not out yet. Really there's not a lot of options right now when it comes to refreshed Model S floor liners.

yes, and I'm very happy with them. The driver mat does not cover the dead pedal, so I recommend the Evanex dead pedal, which is very well done.

yes, and I'm very happy with them. The driver mat does not cover the dead pedal, so I recommend the Evanex dead pedal, which is very well done.
I tried the evenex, my only issue with it was the metal does not match the pedals, it's more of a brushed look than the satin look of the pedals. they do not reflect light the same and don't match great. If that doesn't matter to you, it's very well built and worked well in that space (minus being a bit too narrow)

Reactions: paulchou
I tried the evenex, my only issue with it was the metal does not match the pedals, it's more of a brushed look than the satin look of the pedals. they do not reflect light the same and don't match great. If that doesn't matter to you, it's very well built and worked well in that space (minus being a bit too narrow)
While on that note, any dead/accl/brake pedal combos that anyone recommend?