Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regenerative Braking on a Full Charge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've done several updates to my 2020 Model Y Performance over the last couple of weeks. When I go and search the latest version that I've downloaded, I will find references saying that I can now enable the brakes to assist in slowing the car down when the battery is charged full...in essence, simulating regenerative braking that we typically experience when driving on anything under 90% charge. When I go into Settings/Brakes & Pedals I do not ever see the option to turn this on. Has any other Model Y been able to make this feature work successfully? Is this possibly not compatible with the 2020 model year? I thank you in advance for your input....

Has anyone with Model 3/Y received this regen update?

I have 2022.16.1.1 but the option isn't there. Several other folks mentioned the same. Apparently there is a 2022.16.1.2 version that was just released that might have fixed an issue in 2022.16.1.1

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | made/delivered Oct 2021