Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Registration Woes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG they're FedExing even more documents for us to sign that they did wrong or didn't do during delivery.

Yeah, they did the same to me. Sent FedEx for me to fill out trade-in docs I sent them in October!

I picked up my car in Georgia on November 9 and I'm going on my third temp tag. My current tag expires on Sunday. I emailed them yesterday to get a status update and ask for a new temp tag. This is absolutely crazy.

UPDATE

Got my title!
It doesn't list a model type but the VIN is correct and so is everything else. So I'm not going to complain about it. I'm just keeping it as is.

On the same day that I received the title I also received yet more forms from Tesla to complete.These forms are exactly the same as the ones I've already completed and obviously are not necessary anymore since I have the title. So I just threw them away (well, recycled actually).

A lot of things have changed since 2015.
My CPO purchase in 2017 had none of these issues that seem to be commonplace now.
Selling cars is their primary concern, all else is probably operating on the boniest of skeleton crews.
It's good for Tesla they have great cars. No one would put up with crap like this from GM, Ford or Chrysler.

I thought I was the only one... the Tesla Coral Gables team failed to submit the paperwork for me... which I found out as my first temporary tag expired.

45 days later, my second temporary tag expires tomorrow and I have gotten silence on the line. I have even gotten another Tesla dealership involved.

This combined with the fact that I "did not properly use the referral code correctly" and was not given my 5,000 free miles of supercharging makes me really regret my decision.